The Votes are in and the next 6 picks are ...

Hi Every one,

Thank you for taking the time to read my blurbs and vote for the next 6 months books to read.
Isn't it funny how some books were runaway favorites and others received no votes at all. I was really hoping that people would vote for Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden I love the story and the magical yet crazy life these women had to live. Any way enough of my wistfulness and on to the list.

February: The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruis Zafon
March: The Antelope Wife by Louise Erdrich
April: Of Love and Other Demons by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
May: The Post office Girl by Stefan Zweig
June: The Curious Incident of the Dead Dog in the Night Time by Mark Hadden
July: The Ghost in Love by Jonathon Carroll

I hope that you found something on the list that you like and want to read. Don't forget to come to the next meeting on Monday the 7th of February when we will be discussing new books to add to the list as well as The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro.

Happy reading

Ellie

Comments

Lori said…
Hey Ellie,
I think the only reason no one voted for Memoirs of a Geisha was because we've all read it before!
Ellie said…
I know but i'm still sad !

Popular Posts